[EP-tech] Re: MePrints

Patrick McSweeney pm5 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 14:10:25 BST 2012

A place to start looking is the "get_user_owned_eprints" method where you
can define who owns an eprint. There is an example in the
x_meprints.plfile which might be a good starting point. I seem to
remember we sort of
stopped supporting the IRStats plugin because it was too hard to install
IRStats to test the widget :-P. We did have a few plugins for Seb's stats
package. If you need help i dont mind get back to looking at the IRStats
widget.

Patrick