[EP-tech] Re: MePrints

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jun 15 16:50:00 BST 2012

On 15/06/12 16:42, Centro de Documentación wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Can someone help me with this request. I sent it, some time ago.

I believe this may work if you have set up "userid" as as set in IRStats.

> Other questions about MePrints:
>
> Is it possible to match user_id with creators_id/editors_id to create
> a meprints profile?
No, MePrints is there specifically for the "user" dataset.

> Something like user_id ->  creators_id/editors_id ->  view top ten items
> / view downloads

> I mean, what happens with coauthors papers or delegated
> archive/mediated deposit? (one eprints user, multiple creators)
> In many cases, users/depositers are very different from creators?
The context in which MePrints was written is different than that of a
standard publication repository so there was no consideration on
co-authoring.

You might be able to change this however by looking through the source
code. Sorry I can't help you more on that one.