[EP-tech] Re: summary_page.xml - grouping documents

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jun 15 15:36:20 BST 2012

You'd be better off doing this in cfg.d/eprint_render.pl, I don't see
how you could do that "grouping" stage in XML.

So perhaps you could do the grouping / rendering in eprint_render.pl (in
PERL) and then pass your DOM fragment (of the grouped documents) to the
citations.

In eprint_render.pl / summary_page.xml, look for
"$fragments{version_tree}" and "$version_tree" to get an idea on how you
can pass DOM fragments from PERL to the XML/citation.

Seb.