[EP-tech] Re: Unable to edit home page via "Edit XPage Code"?

Alex Birchall A.Birchall at mdx.ac.uk
Fri Jun 15 15:18:26 BST 2012

Hi Seb,

I am trying to enter this url in a link on the home page:

http://eprints.mdx.ac.uk/cgi/irstats.cgi?page=get_view2&IRS_epchoice=All&divisionss=dummy&subjectss=dummy&creators_names=dummy&eprint=&period=Q12005&IRS_datechoice=range&start_day=1&start_month=1&start_year=2005&end_day=31&end_month=5&end_year=2012&view=TopTwentyTable

I think this is causing the problem.  I having attached a fragment of the Apache error.log file which appears to indicate where the problem is.  How do I fix it?

Best regards,

Alex