[EP-tech] Re: Version 3.3.10 METS Importer

Zaharina Stoynova stoynova at ulb.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jun 13 11:05:36 BST 2012

Dear Ian,

would it be possible to send the METS Importer also to me. I am
implementing a Confluence Plugin for Import of files in EPrints and it
will be very helpful for us if we can use additionally the METS Import
format.

Thank you very much in advance,
Zaharina

--
Dipl.-Math. Zaharina Stoynova
Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Darmstadt