[EP-tech] Re: math in the abstract

Leonardo Mezzina leonardo.mezzina at imtlucca.it
Mon Feb 27 15:10:14 GMT 2012

It worked well with  mathajax method as you can see here
http://eprints.imtlucca.it/1177/ but I have some problems with the
native single_render_value method, in the sense that it displays a blank
huge img with only one symbol; maybe I missing something installed.

By the way, I think the only difference beetween both solutions is that
one is on behalf of the client the other is on behalf of the server.

Leonardo

Il 2/27/2012 10:25 AM, Yuri ha scritto:
> Il 27/02/2012 09:31, Leonardo Mezzina ha scritto:
>> Hi everyone,
>> I have a simple question, has anyone tried to render some mathematics in
>> the abtract? For example if I want to have an abstact like this
>> http://iopscience.iop.org/0305-4470/31/37/006
>>

>> Best regards, Leonardo
>>
> I use this (in eprint_fields.pl):
>
>                                'name' =>  'abstract',
>                                'type' =>  'longtext',
>                                'input_rows' =>  10,
>                                'render_single_value' =>
> 'EPrints::Latex::render_string'
>                              },

Leonardo Mezzina
Responsabile IT
IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca
Piazza San Ponziano, 6
55100 Lucca - Italy
Tel: +39 0583 4326 586
Fax: +39 0583 4326 565