[EP-tech] Searches returning incorrect results

A.Dun at acfonline.org.au A.Dun at acfonline.org.au
Thu Feb 23 03:07:01 GMT 2012

Hello everyone, we have asked this before but there seems to be a lot more activity now so we'll try again.

Since we upgraded our searches by title have not been returning the correct results, we are getting results returned without the search term in the title and not getting results that do contain the search term.

We have used the indexing options with the epadmin command but this has not fixed the problem.

epadmin erase_fulltext_index repository_id
And
epadmin reindex repository_id dataset_id [eprint_id eprint_id ...]

Has anyone come across this before, is there a simple solution?

Thankyou in advance.

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us by return email and permanently delete the document.

Antje Dun
Librarian
Australian Conservation Foundation
Floor 1, 60 Leicester St, CARLTON VIC 3053, Australia
Ph +61 3 9345 1112 Fax +61 3 9345 1166
a.dun at acfonline.org.au
www.acfonline.org.au<http://www.acfonline.org.au>

Help Murray!
We all depend on the country's lifeblood - our rivers. We need enough water to keep the Murray-Darling Basin alive and flushed clean.
Help Murray now: http://www.acfonline.org.au/murray
--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au