[EP-tech] Tracking OAI-PMH harvests?

Cockerill, Alan alan.cockerill at jcu.edu.au
Fri Dec 21 02:15:45 GMT 2012

Hi

Is anyone tracking who is harvesting their OAI-PMH files?  We've got AWSTATS - but I can't see any references to user-agents or IP Address of the two harvesters I know are harvesting us.

Would this be in the web server log files? Should it appear in AWSTATS?

Nose pointing appreciated.

Cheers, Alan.

Alan Cockerill
Library Technologies Coordinator
Library & Information Services
James Cook University PO Box 6811 CAIRNS QLD 4870 AUSTRALIA
P:(07) 4042 1737 I:+61 7 4042 1737 F: (07) 4042 1026
E: Alan.Cockerill at jcu.edu.au<mailto:Alan.Cockerill at jcu.edu.au>
www.jcu.edu.au
Location: B1 Level 0
CRICOS Provider Code: 00117J (QLD)

Skype: alan.cockerill.jcu
Web: http://www-public.jcu.edu.au/libcomp/library/contacts/staff/JCUPRD_017401
Blog: http://jculibrarytechnology.blogspot.com/
Tweet: http://twitter.com/cockerilla

Note: The contents of this email transmission, including any attachments, are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents and any attachments is expressly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please delete it and any attachments from your system immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone. James Cook University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.