[EP-tech] Re: Notify on Approve

Dimitrakakis Georgios giorgis at lib.uoc.gr
Thu Dec 13 16:39:51 GMT 2012

That sounds very interesting! Could you please provide any
files/references for that?

For the moment I am trying to send the e-mail just to the depositing
user and I have changed the "z_notify_authors.pl" file to something
like this

         my( $self ) = @_;

         my $eprint = $self->{processor}->{eprint};

         my $user= $eprint->get_user();
         my $email = $user->mail();

         return 1 if defined($email);

but I guess I should define the $email to the "MoveWithAuthorEmail.pm"
instead...

Am I going to the right direction or not?

Best,

G.