[EP-tech] Re: Very odd screen coming up on EPrints 3.3.10. Help!?

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 16:59:10 GMT 2012

You have a 'lightbox' defined twice.
The first one is hidden properly, the second one is what you are seeing.

If you use Firebug you'll be able to see it (probably just above the </body> tag).

If you've installed something like the Kultur extension that includes a lightbox, over 3.3.10 that also has a lightbox, this is the result.
Things get even more funky if you have two things thumbnailing your images - I got some *very* interesting (and *very* broken) results from that!

If that doesn't put you on the right path, let me know!
Cheers,
John