[EP-tech] Something to share: HESA ID import plugin

Tian, Jia J.Tian at kingston.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 11:27:23 GMT 2012

Dear all,

The REF2014 Trail just completed. I developed a small plugin doing the staff HESA ID imports from a text file into the repository. It works very well and did help us a lot in the trail run. It works fine in our EPrints 3.3.10 and believe it should also work in 3.2 version.

I just wonder whether someone want to share this plugin. Or shall I submit it into the files.eprints.org?

Best Wishes,
Jia

Jia Tian
Systems Analyst, Infrastructure, Information Services

T   Internal: 62079
T   020 8417 2079

Kingston University London
Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE
www.kingston.ac.uk<http://www.kingston.ac.uk>

Information in this email and any attachments are confi dential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed
to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.

Security System.