[EP-tech] Full text indexing document in Xapian search

Paolo Tealdi paolo.tealdi at polito.it
Thu Aug 30 13:12:48 BST 2012

Dear all,

i'm upgrading from 3.2.4 to 3.3.10 and evaluating the new features of
3.3.10 version. I've installed Xapian search and i think that now simple
search is quicker than 3.2.4 one.
Nevertheless, i think that fulltext index is not present in Xapian
search. Am i right ?
How can i decide the fields list indexed in simple search (Xapian in my
case) ?

Best regards,
Paolo Tealdi

--
Ing. Paolo Tealdi         Area IT - Politecnico Torino
Telefono/Phone : +39-011-0906714 , FAX : +39-011-0906799