[EP-tech] to change tool bar items

smal at ccmb.res.in smal at ccmb.res.in
Thu Aug 30 06:15:33 BST 2012

Hi.

I have been using eprints 3.2.8 and I am in need to change tool bar items such as menus, seoarators, adding new menus and changing background colors etc. Even after changing the style sheet features at .../archives/archive_ID/lib/statuc/style/auto/template.css and ../archives/archive_ID/cfg/static/style/auto/local_file.css as well, there is no change effected on the browser. I have also restarted the routine services required to do so as to effect the changes.  I am unable to locate the file "archives/deposit/cfg/lang/en/phrases/dynamic.xml" in local repository. Can anyone help me?

with thanks
s.mahalingam

--
S Mahalingam