[EP-tech] Re: How to customise Division listings

Chew Bee Leng blchew at wou.edu.my
Wed Aug 29 10:49:24 BST 2012

Hi John

Tq..somehow the edited output doesn't display correctly, showed only one out of 3. Can you advise what's wrong?
Is the subject ID string and link existing subject compulsory and related to each divisions created? What does the value "0" represent in the Eprint column box under each "children". I attached the latest configuration made for your understanding. Thanks for the assistance.

Chew

>>> On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM, in message <EMEW3|428afa77722a0ffe5f4459808d6d11f8o7S9vB14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|7154BCBB8909D642AE6F44CA713DBC20056B9EB630E1 at HERMES7.ds.leeds.ac.uk>, John Salter <J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi (and welcome to EPrints :o),
The 'Divisions' is a subject-tree, and can be edited using the 'Edit Subjects' link (below the 'Phrase Editor' button in Admin->Edit Config).
Choose the 'University Structure' to edit the divisions.

Cheers,
John