[EP-tech] Documents component with options unrolled from the start

Florian Heß hess at ub.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Aug 20 12:18:40 BST 2012

Hi,

what I found to my problem on the net is rather old, it refers to early
version 3.0.1:

On 4/13/07, Christopher Gutteridge <cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
[...]
  * Upload component: if there is only one document, then it is
"unrolled"
     in the interface - saves a click.

Right after uploading a document in the workflow, however, the options
are hidden in 3.3.6,7,8,10 EPrints versions, even for the first
document. Might be a regression, but anyway, how to have the options
automatically unrolled for the one document _just uploaded_?

I'm afraid I need to hack the Upload help, to integrate a
javascript/prototype snippet (Event.observe) or something that 'clicks'
simply _all_ "Show options" buttons in the first place? I'd be glad if
there is a cleaner solution. Any hint appreciated, thank you :-).

Kind regards,
F Heß

--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)