[EP-tech] Re: Search description for the 'simple_search' page

Joana Otetelisanu otetelis at ulb.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Aug 14 12:41:34 BST 2012

Thanks Tim, now it works. But now only the text for the advanced search
'advvsearch:preamble' is displayed on the simple search page and I need a different text for
the simple search.

I have tried it with 'search:preamble' but the text won't be displayed on the simple search
page. Is there a way to have a different text?

Best regards,
Joana
--
Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Darmstadt
Abteilung Elektronische Informationsdienste