[EP-tech] How to make related URLs appear as text links and not bare URLs?

Alex Birchall a.birchall at mdx.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 16:36:45 BST 2012

Hi,

I would like to configure Eprints so that related URLs in an item record appear to the user as regular textual hyperlinks, not as bare URLs.  So, for instance, I would like this URL http://www.mdx.ac.uk/aboutus/staffdirectory/Stewart_Anthony.aspx to appear as the hyperlinked text "Middlesex University Staff Profile".

I am sure the above is not that difficult to do, but I should be most grateful if anyone could let me know how to achieve the effect.

Many thanks.

Alex

Alexander J Birchall
Library Systems Manager