[EP-tech] Branding on EPrints 3.3.6

Malcolm Bodger M.Bodger at westminster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 20 15:48:22 BST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to place the archive_name on the top of my page above the menu bar and I've tried editing the template/default.xml and the zzz_local.ccs, but makes no difference. Can anyone tell me the correct file to edit to place some simple text, or the phrase archive_name, in the empty space above the menue bar?

Thanks,

Malcolm.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.