[EP-tech] Re: eprints and vufind

Ranju Upadhyay Ranju.Upadhyay at nuim.ie
Mon Apr 16 11:56:47 BST 2012

Yes,  rather than adding a uuid in the eprints repo, if I could assign uuid at the time of harvesting for vufind ( a configuration in vufind )that would be lot easier.And that might be possible ( from looking at the vufind docs).

I have disscussed this in the vufind list as well.Hopefully someone will come back.

When I look at the xml that have been harvested from eprints, I can see that each xml record can have multiple <dc:identifier> tags  and if vufind is looking at the identifier tag to get the uuid , it is going to be confused.

Stefano, did you have this issue?

Thanks
Ranju.