[EP-tech] Re: eprints and vufind

Ranju Upadhyay Ranju.Upadhyay at nuim.ie
Wed Apr 11 10:30:48 BST 2012

Thanks Stefano.I also tried to do the same thing i.e. use the xslt of dsapce to transform eprints data.But I get an error of  "XSLT processor not found".And I have the same error when I click the "staff view" on vufind interface on the detail page of search result.

I can get the data from eprints but can't get it imported because of this.

Looks like there is no XSLT processor. I had installed php via xampp.I am wondering if it did not install the xsl extension ( no such line as extension = php_xsl.dll in my php.ini).How can I get it to do that now?

Thanks
Ranju Upadhyay
National University of Ireland Maynooth.