[EP-tech] Re: eprints and vufind

Stefano Cecere stefano.cecere at krur.com
Tue Apr 10 17:34:24 BST 2012

Hi

yes i have been testing it last week.. with vufind harvesting two different eprints repository
it works very well!
i used the dspace vufind configuration as starting point

i have still to figure out omse advanced options (like filtering the harvests and displaying the source repository and document url)
but premises are good!

stefano

Stefano Cecere
Multimedia Archive developer