[EP-tech] Maximum file size for an eprints document upload?

C.Eskriett at brighton.ac.uk C.Eskriett at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 12:40:44 BST 2012

Hi

I've been trying to find out (in response to a question from the people implementing our new CRIS)if eprints has a maximum file size for document upload. My googling has let me down on this. I can't see where this might be configurable within cfg.d files, but maybe it is elsewhere on the server? Can anyone enlighten me on where to look? I imagine we either have the default value or no value, but need to confirm what that defulat value might be.

Here's hoping!
Many thanks

Claire

Claire Eskriett, Systems Librarian
(Days of work are Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri)
Information Services
Cockcroft Building
University of Brighton
Lewes Road