[EP-tech] Re: search error

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 3 16:25:21 BST 2012

Hey Denis,

In case you needed more details on how to implement xapian... On 3.3,
you just need to install the xapian extensions (so that's a core library
and perl bindings (Search::Xapian)), as soon as this is installed
EPrints will pick it up. You will need, however, to reindex the eprint
dataset for this to work with  existing eprint objects.

Seb.