[ECSWomen] ECSWomen: Coffee and cake session with Stella Sharma

Trishia Poplawska ecs-women at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Nov 26 22:36:30 GMT 2012

Dear ECSWomen!

I would like to invite you to our first Coffee and Cake session. This
time, as our special guest, we have invited Stella Sharma, ECS Graduate,
working currently for Goldman Sachs. She will tell us a story of her
career, including all obstacles and hardships on her way, and how did
she overcome them. It will be very informal, friendly session with cakes
and coffee (and tea, for people who don't like coffee :)) so all of us
can get to know each other more and get some useful tips about life
during and after university. The meeting will be held in Zepler
building, seminar room 2, starting at 6 pm.

Please bring your friends - the more the merrier!

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Patrycja Trishia Poplawska
ECSWomen co-chair