[ECSWomen] ECSWomen Soft Skills Session

filipczuk d. (df1e12) df1e12 at soton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 21:16:33 BST 2012

Hi everyone!

On 24th October, Wednesday from 7pm to 9pm we will be holding our second exciting event - soft skills session in Mountbatten Building, Room 4025.

The session "Putting yourself on the map" will be run by Doris Prugel-Bennett (more about her at http://www.dorispb.org.uk/about.html). The objective would be to begin making solid connections between each of us students as well as between ourselves and ECS. Knowing ourself in the environment we act is a first step towards increased self-confidence, as a group as well as individuals.

Here is the Facebook link for this event:
http://www.facebook.com/events/289314411178544/

Hope to see you there!

Best wishes,

Dorota Filipczuk