[ECSWomen] ECSWomen Welcome event review

poplawska p. (pp2g11) pp2g11 at soton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 14:55:40 BST 2012

Hi everyone!

I hope your uni work is not too bad yet and you have some time to relax and have fun as well.

For all of you who attended our event on 3rd of October, can you please write a short review / comments how did you like it? Don't worry about length - it may be just 2-3 sentences.  We will post some of them in ECS main website, possibly trying to engage more companies into cooperation with us. As we will become more visible for people from different backgrounds visiting ECS website, there may be more possibilities for the society to grow and there may be a lot of benefits from it! Please send your responses to either ecs-women at ecs.soton.ac.uk or to me - pp2g11 at soton.ac.uk. We will be very grateful for your contrubution!

Kind regards,

Trishia Poplawska

ECSS Vice President
ECSWomen Co-Chair