[ECSWomen] Couple of words about ECSWomen.

Trishia Poplawska ecs-women at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 19:05:50 BST 2012

Dear All,
First of all, you may have noticed we've added you all to our mailing
list. If you are not happy about this please reply to us and we'll
remove you.
Second of all, if you were at our Pizza Welcome event, you'll remember
that we're looking for 2 more committee members. If you are interested,
please send us an email until Monday (15th Oct) with your name, course,
what year you are in and a paragraph explaining why you want to be a
part of ECSWomen committee/ your previous experiences.

Last but not least, keep tuned in for our next event; soft skills
session with Doris Prugel-Bennett; "Putting yourself on the map" on 24th
of October. (at 7pm, place TBA)

Best Wishes,
ECSWomen